BNFC DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
BNFC has employed the services of Joe Holt (Director of World Class Football) to establish a Development Program for the Club. As the Club’s Technical Director, Joe has a remit to create and deliver a Program that is focused across the entire Club and for players of ALL skill levels. The Program will also include dedicated training focussed on Female Football across ALL age groups, as well as working specifically with BNFC Coaches throughout the year, provide guidance and technical assistance as required.
There are SIX (6) Pillars of the BNFC Development Program that will involve every team at BNFC –
- Training Program for ALL NON-COMP and COMP teams
- Fundamentals Program for (U6-U7)
- Junior Advanced Program (U8-U11)
- Youth Advanced Program (U12-U18)
- Female Program for ALL Girls teams (U8-U21)
- Coaching Program
The Development and Coaching Program to be delivered at BNFC is unique and differentiated from other Clubs. Further, the entire Program will come at NO COST to our members and are funded by the Club.
Please contact the Club if you would like to know more.
THE FOUR CORE TRAINING AREAS
SAQ (Speed, Agility & Quickness) & Conditioning
Teamworkd & Communication
Movement Awareness & Development
Focused / Resilient
Listening / Responding Skills
ABOUT JOE HOLT
Joe Holt has played and trained with English Premier League giants Manchester United as a youth player for five years. Holt then played with Bolton Wonderers youth for 1 year. During his time he was trained and coached by the like’s of Eric Harrison, Arthur Albiston and many more elite and high profile coaches.
Upon his arrival to Australia in 2011, Joe focused on coaching the young and identifying talent. Bringing his love and passion for the game and putting this into the football in Australia by using unique coaching methods and techniques. Joe’s experience includes:
- Director of World Class Football – 6 years
- Bexley North Football Club – Technical Director (associated with BNFC for over 5 years)
- Previous Director of Coaching Large Football Club – 2,000 registered players
- Coached Comp & Premier League sides in NSW
- Certified Coaching Accreditations
- Head Coach SAP
- Qualified personal trainer and group exercise instructor
Joe is looking forward to bringing his unique coaching technique into a great season.
Joe can be contacted on 0411 751 166.